Enjoy this delicious and nutritious energy-packed bowl at any time of day. It’s a quick and easy way to fuel your body and mind. Enjoy it hot or cold for a comforting and satisfying pick me up.
- 1/2 cup plain cooked quinoa
- 1 whole sliced banana
- 1/3 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Milk (Silk® or your favorite brand)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or almond butter
- Cacao nibs (just a sprinkling)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Spiru-Tein Powder
- Cook quinoa on stove as per the directions on the package and put into bowl.
- Pour Almond milk over cooked quinoa, add 1 scoop of Spiru-Tein Vanilla High Protein Energy powder, and mix.
- Add in blueberries, banana, peanut or almond butter, and sprinkle the top with cacao nibs.
- Serve warm or cold. To heat, microwave until desired temperature.