By Nature's Plus
The flavors of the season come to life in this decadent seasonal treat. These scrumptious muffins are packed with Paleo ingredients that are sure to satisfy your ultimate cravings. Indulgence never tasted so good!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice or Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup melted Golden Barrel Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dairy-free mini-chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with liners.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and salt. Stir and break up any large clumps.
- Add the pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla to the mixture. Stir well until completely mixed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, if desired.
- Scoop mixture into muffin tin. Leave about 1/4 of empty space at the top so the mixture doesn’t overflow when baking.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Eat immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to one week.