What could be better than a decadent, chewy brownie? A healthy one that you don’t have to bake!
Sink your sweet tooth into these decadent chewy brownies and taste how delicious healthy can be. Not only are they packed with nutritional goodness – from raw almond meal and honey – but they’re easy to make and can be ready in minutes!
- 1 cup raw almond meal
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup-pitted Medjool dates (packed)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts, crushed
- Place almond meal, cacao powder and salt in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add Medjool dates and honey to the mixture and combine until mixed well.
- Stir in crushed walnuts.
- Line a loaf pan or square pan with parchment paper or plastic wrap. Press mixture into bottom of pan.
- Enjoy immediately or chill for a firmer texture.