By Nature's Plus | Edited by Elena Doxey
Looking for a healthy, tasty and inexpensive alternative to sugar-packed store bought ice pops? Cool your palate on a hot summer’s day with these healthy and refreshing homemade ice pops. They’re not only bursting with flavor, they’re easy to make, healthy and packed with nutritious protein! And almost too pretty to eat!
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup Simply Lemonade
- 1 cup SPIRU-TEIN® Strawberry
- Slice strawberries into small pieces and divide into Popsicle molds.
- Combine SPIRU-TEIN® Strawberry mixture with Simply Lemonade and pour on top of the fruit in the Popsicle mold.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!