By Nature's Plus | Edited by Elena Doxey
Fire up these delicious garden burgers at your next summer barbecue and see how good healthy can taste.
- 2 cups sunflower seeds
- 3 carrots, cleaned and scraped
- 1 medium onion
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons raw agave nectar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Vegan Power Protein Powder
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 bunch fresh herbs (such as basil, thyme, dill or rosemary)
- 1 hot pepper
- Put sunflower seeds into a food processor and grind to a powder.
- Using a spatula, pour powdered sunflower seeds into a bowl.
- Cut carrots into small 1" thick chunks, put into the food processor and grind until pureed.
- Add sliced onions, raisins, agave nectar, olive oil. and lemon juice to pureed carrots in processor and mix until blended
- Add sea salt, fresh herbs and hot pepper to mixture and blend ingredients for about 1 minute
- Scoop mixture out of process, form them into patties and grill both sides evenly. Enjoy!